<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Valentines day Coffee cup

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentines day Coffee cup

Last year, I made my husband DIY beer labels for Valentines day.  And oh how our lives have changed since last year!

Now that we have a little one, Greg's beverage of choice is coffee, not beer!

I decided that I will surprise him with a special Valentines day travel cup that he can take to work with him on Valentines day!



I purchased a pack of disposable " to go" coffee cups from the store  and took off the cup liner.



I then traced the cup liner on a piece of cardstock .


I then used a heart cookie cutter to trace a heart.



I got some coffee beans out of my kitchen cabinet.



And used a hot glue gun to glue them on my coffee sleeve.



I then glued the coffee sleeve onto the cup.


I made a little message to attach to the cup.  " Our Love will continue to Brew. Always"

I also plan to attach a foam heart sticker on the cup opening to prevent spills as he is driving to work.

A picture of the finished product once again.




Like? 
Look at my Coffee Charms I made last year!






Pin It

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At February 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Cute idea!! Love the little phrase you came up for it too!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Visiting from tt&j. What a cute idea! My hubby loves coffee too.. Ill have to do this.. shh :)

If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my party :)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Mama Jodi said...

I like this idea. We make our own lattes every day, so I think I'll have to wake up early to make him a coffee in the cup I make.

 
At February 4, 2012 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Marriage from Scratch said...

SO SWEET! We are huge coffee drinkers..my hubby would love this :)
I'm your newest follower!
Come visit Marriage from Scratch.

~Christina
Www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

 
At February 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Another really cute project. I hope you will link this post to my I Heart Projects Linky Party if you haven't already done so.
http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

 
At February 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Very cute idea!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Kim Fudge said...

Love this idea! So cute

 
At February 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Sass - aka - Kathy said...

Great job. I love it! Please consider sharing this with my readers over at http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2012/02/sasss-sunday-salvation-show-10.html
Hugs, Kathy

 
At February 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Toodie said...

That is so darn cute! Love it! Plus it will smell good!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM , Blogger kids enRoute said...

What a great idea! Perfect for my coffee-addict husband. Thanks for sharing!

www.kidsenroute.com

 
At February 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Love this! We are hosting our first Kitchen Fun and Crafty link party this Friday (the 10th) and would love for you to share this! Feel free to stop by and grab a party button! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home