<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: S'mores!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

S'mores!

I feel like it has been S'mores season for a while now.  This spring/summer season we have had in Southeast Iowa this year has been AMAZING!  We have been grilling, spending a large amount of time outside and of course making S'mores!

A few weeks ago ( when it was mid March) we went to a cookout and I made these cute S'more brownie bites. 


These were easy to make and a big hit!  I just used box brownie mix and baked them in mini cupcake holders.  When the brownie bites were almost done I topped them with some mini marshmallows and graham crackers and continued to bake them for about 5 more minutes.



While I was looking for S'mores recipes on the web. I came across some REALLY beautiful and creative S'mores recipes that I would like to share with you!



Sweet Pea Events made these totally AMAZING looking s'mores push pops.  I mean really, these are ridiculously cute! Check them out HERE


Tessa at Handle the heat made these s'mores Pop Tarts that look fantastic! Check them out HERE



I can do that made S'mores pizza.  Seriously? Smore's Pizza? what a great idea! And look how amazing this looks!  View S'mores pizza.  Here

S'more Pizza

Kevin and Amanda made these S'mores mini dippers, which might be the cutest things I have ever seen! I cannot wait to try these! Check out the recipe on how to make these HERE

Smores Mini Dippers


I hope these tasty and pretty s'mores recipes inspire you. Please visit these sites and check out all these great recipes!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home