<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Bunny Mail

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bunny Mail

I wanted to send some Easter Bible verses to my Goddaughter, Katelyn.  I guess I got a little carried away. ( Sometimes when I get in a crafty mood, I will turn into a 5 year old)

 I was feeling a little silly and decided to turn Katelyn's Easter envelope into a Easter Bunny.


I made the Bunny ears out of Leftover fleece.  The Nose out of a little piece of Fun Foam, and I drew the Easter Bunny's face out of Sharpies.


I then glued a cotton ball to the back of the envelope as the " Easter Bunny's tail"

I sent it off a few days ago, I really wish I could be at my friends house ( Katelyn's mom) When she gets this in the mail and is like " What the heck is Kristen sending us now?"

I think it turned out cute.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home