<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Words I Wish I Wrote #1

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Words I Wish I Wrote #1

Welcome to the first edition to " Words I wish I wrote"

I know that many of that " big"  craft blogs always feature other blogs.  I was very reluctant to do this.  I don't want this blog to turn into a " carnival blog".  I was thinking this week though.  When I was in college, I read all of the books written by an author by the name of Robert Fulghum. Including his book " Words I wish I wrote."

It is so true that other people's ideas that I see all around on the web often inspire my new ideas.  I sometimes  often see recipes and craft ideas that  "I wish I wrote! "

I am starting a new series where every Sunday night at 7:00 PM I will share with you three projects that "I wish I had written."

Feel Free to submit projects that you think I would like.  They just might get featured!  Please message my page on Facebook with your submissions

Here the three blog posts for this week that " I wish I wrote"  

Recipe "I wish I wrote"
I follow an amazing food blog called Iowa girl eats.   When I saw these Zucchini whoopee pies. I was seriously like " Why didn't I think of that!!".  You guys all know about my obsession with zucchini!!  
If you want a fantastic healthy recipe almost every night of the week, you should head over to Iowa Girl Eats!.


Kids themed craft " I wish I wrote"
I have a gazillion wine corks lying around and the crafty blogger I am, I am always trying to think up creative things to do with them.  When I saw on Pinterest that The Sweet Spot had come up with wine cork stamps, I was like OMG these are amazing!!!!  Please visit the Sweet Spot  and learn how easy it is to make these!!


DIY Craft " I wish I wrote"
I have never crafted many home decor projects.  However, I am currently saving my pennies to make this amazing penny sign! I just LOVE everything about this!! Visit the Crafted Sparrow to find out how!!

I hope you enjoyed my first edition of " Words I wish I wrote".   Please visit these other blogs and give them some blog lovin!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home