<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Valentines Day Ipod Place Cards

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines Day Ipod Place Cards

In 2010 My husband and I threw a Valentines Day couples shower for our best friends, Bridget and Tim.  We stood up as Matron of honor and Best man in their wedding over the summer.  I found this cute project where you make Ipod Valentine on familyfun.com .  I made one for everyone attending the party and decorated them with Puffy Paint.  I wanted to have a seating arrangement at our get together, so I made them into a place card favor!


1) The box is made from a box of conversation hearts
2) Wrap the box with paper
3) glue the "Ipod" like print outs on the Ipod ( I think they should be on familyfun.com)
4) Hot glue string and peanut butter cups to your Ipod to use as headphones.
5) Decorate the Ipod. ( Puffy Paint is my media of choice)



Here is an example of a place setting ( yea yea Styrofoam. we are in our twenties, give us a break LOL)



Here is a photo of what the room looked like.  I Pod at each spot. I also sprinkled some more conversation hearts on the tables. The party was a success. we served Chili and played couples games!!

Hope this will inspire you to have a Valentines Day party of your own!!



Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Sugar Swings said...

they came out so cute!!! i bet they were a huge hit :)

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home