<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Grilled Baby Cuties!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Grilled Baby Cuties!


Last winter I made Roasted Grapes. Roasting the grapes made the sweetness really come out in the grape. 

Well, I had some baby cuties sitting around, so I decided to try grilling them, I was planning on serving them over Gelato for a Sunday dessert. 


I love baby cuties! they are so small and cute!



I cut 6 baby cuties in half.



Grilled them face down for 4-5 minutes.


I served them over vanilla Gelato.




I expected them to be sweet.  The taste of these turned out to be much better.  The cuties had a smokey flavor. Just like summer.

When served over the vanilla gelato, it sort of tasted like an orange creamsicle.  A sophisticated orange creamsicle.

I can't wait to do some more experimenting over the grill this summer.

We will be making these again this grilling season.


Like?  Check out my Kiwi Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 26, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Alison Meade said...

I never would have thought of this! We have our first ever Beautify It Monday link party open right now! We'd love it if you stopped by bringingbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At March 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Patricia L said...

I just bought some baby cuties yesterday. I never would have thought to put them on the grill. Found you @ Sew Can Do. :)

 
At March 27, 2012 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Hi, Kristen! What a great idea! I love the baby cuties too, but I really wouldn't have thought to grill them. I'm a big fan of just about anything orange and my favorite ice cream bar has always been the creamsicle, so I would think serving these over vanilla ice cream must be just as yummy. Thanks for sharing it!

 
At March 30, 2012 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Jill Schrader said...

What a fun idea. I'll have to try that once it gets warm enough to grill here in MN!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Mimi said...

I'm from NYC. What are baby cuties? Grapefruit? Sounds delish!

 
At June 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Family Balance Sheet said...

What a "cute" idea! Thanks for joining the Summer Grillin' Recipe Exchange.

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home