<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Roasted Grapes

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Roasted Grapes

I just would like to start by saying that I didn't come up with this on my own.  My mother in law learned about this idea in a cooking class and told me about it.  ( I added the blue cheese though)  Also, you need to try this, because its just good. 


 In a baking dish.  drizzle some olive oil over some grapes.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper.


Roast them in the oven for 40-45 minutes


They should look like this.


 Pair the grapes with your favorite cheese! I chose Maytag blue cheese! I live in Iowa after all!


The flavor combo was fantastic! Left me salivating for more!

What a great little afternoon snack!

One tip though. Make sure you roast them for at least 40 minutes at 350.  otherwise the grapes flavor wont be a great!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2011 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Bailey K. | Travel Heals said...

wow. i am so going to the grocery store NOW to buy me some grapes and cheese. :) sounds amazing!

i would love for you to come link up this or any other amazing project at my creativity party going on right now!

letbirdzfly.blogspot.com

thanks so much for sharing!

 
At December 3, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, is it 350F or 350C? Thanks for clarifying and sharing the recipe. :)

 
At December 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Kate said...

350F :-)

 
At December 4, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

thanks~

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home