<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Bra and Panty cookies

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bra and Panty cookies




This summer has been the summer of babies! Out of our close group of friends, which has about 9 couples, 5 of us are expecting!  ( all due within 3 months)    Because of the babies, or maybe its because our husbands also all turned 30 this summer, We just don't party like we used to!

Our friend Brad had his bachelor party this weekend. Knowing our husbands don't ( are not allowed) to party like they used to.  I decided to make these cookies for his BBQ.  ( After e-mailing between the girls for a day, we decided that a little scandalous cookie would not hurt anything)



I made a simple shortbread recipe, cut it in 1/2. I added lemon juice to one bowl for flavoring and chocolate to the other.

I used a heart cookie cutter for the outline.





I decorated the cookies with these.  These were really easy to use. I usually would make my own frosting, but I am moving in 2 weeks and most of my stuff is packed away.


These are the finished product! ( In my next life I am going to become an underwear designer)


Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 15, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Big D and Me said...

These are so funny - I love it!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

These are hilarious! Well done! You have been pinned! I am a new follower and would love for you to link up at my Savvy HomeMade blog party at http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/2011/08/14/blog-party-3/

I look forward to blogging with you!

 
At August 16, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Juli said...

I love it! These are absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing! -Juli

 
At August 17, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Georgia said...

This is so cute & funny. :)

 
At August 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger jess@balancing the dream said...

this is the cutest thing ever!! I can't wait for my next bachelorette party!!

 
At August 17, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are too funny! I've got a pack of 20-somethings living/hanging here who will get a kick out of these. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home