<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Modge Podge Baby Photo Cube

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Modge Podge Baby Photo Cube


One of my closest friends had a precious baby girl earlier this year and asked me to be the God mother.  I wanted to make her something extra special on the day of her baptism.  Since, I have been spending some time getting acquainted with " Modge Podge" I decided to make her a photo cube!





I purchased some matching scrapbook paper to decorate the photo box.








Well Katelyn's parents liked it! I think it turned out nice. and it was SOOO very easy!  I used pictures that I just printed off, black and white.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Blogger LrSchwtz said...

What a great idea and way to display many different photos. Please stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home