<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: "Turtle" Brownies

Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Turtle" Brownies


I went to visit my younger brother at College for his birthday, and wanted to make him something.  ( I was just going to bring him beer..but he is old enough to get that on his own)  I decided to make him some brownies.

OK.....so I am a little bit of a cheater.... But why would I make homemade brownies...when you can TRULY get the best kind from a box for less than $3.00??


These Brownies are the best!!!!


Beautiful. Now I wanted to wrap them up cute.  They are all Carmel and sticky..so I wanted to wrap each one individually.  and wanted to make some sort of topper for them. 


for my Topper. I used some card stock and 2 kabob sticks.


I also used the turtle from this card..( I always buy my cards in bulk, so breaking apart this card was no big deal)


I made my brother a banner to top the  mountain of turtle brownies I made him!



Ta da! My "Turtle" brownie presentation!!!  He really appreciated them. (I think College kids really appreciate baked goods)




Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Thanks for creating such a great blog that is overflowing with fab inspiration and tasty treats!! I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home