<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Wine? or Perhaps some tea for my Valentine?

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wine? or Perhaps some tea for my Valentine?


Since Valentines Day is on Monday. I thought I would post these two ideas together.  Some " Beverage" gifts for your Valentine.

I brainstormed off of my Valentine beer Labels


( before I start. I must take a minute to acknowledge Abe Lincoln's Birthday. Our world is a better place because of him) ( Remember. I was a political science major WAY before I became a compulsive crafter)


 First.

Valentine Wine for your loved one!



The label is made out of a paper bag. I stamped some little pieces of card stock for wording.  I then decorated the bottle with some lace, and paper ( no puffy paint this time.  I'm doing this post while I sent my husband out to run errands, and I am supposed to be cleaning)

Here are a few more close ups of the wine bottle.




 I think this turned out pretty cute.




Second.

Make a Spot of Tea for your Valentine!

This would be used well for a Valentine breakfast. Or, if you are gifting some tea. ( we happen to drink lots of tea in our house)



I came up with this saying yesterday.

I stamped some card stock.



attached it to the tea bag. AND....  wa la!
 Valentine Tea!



Happy Valentines day everyone!!


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At February 13, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love the wine idea. Too bad my husband doesn't like wine and I have to try and drink the whole bottle myself.

Megan (a new follower)
craftycpa.blogspot.com

 
At February 13, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What cute ideas! The tea bag saying is just perfect!

Thanks for sharing in FFA!

Hannah

 
At February 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM , Blogger ~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Love the little tea quote!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine's Day. I found you through Made By You Mondays and am now a follower.

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

 
At February 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I got my boyfriend two nice bottles of wine for Valentine's Day- I should have done this! Great idea :)

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Granville said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Granville said...

What an original idea to make a sweetheart fall in love again, especially this upcoming Valentine's. I wouldn't buy any expensive champagne to impress him, just his favorite drink and a bit of creativity is enough for love to certainly fill the room.



Granville Lochrico

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home