<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Easter Chocolate spoons

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Chocolate spoons


I thought that my family would LOVE these chocolate Easter spoons. Especially since we drink lots of coffee!

I came up with these Easter themed chocolate spoons. that are cute!


Melt some white chocolate over a double boiler.



once melted. Dip the spoons.



decorate the spoons to make them look like " Easter"



I used shaved almonds and sprinkles to make an " Easter Bunny"



I put some food coloring in the leftover chocolate, so I could make carrots. ( for the stem of the carrot, I used leftover Christmas tree sprinkles)






Wa la!! Easter Chocolate spoons!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Very cute...!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Bargain Hoot said...

I'd love for you to stop by and link up!!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home