<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Kiss me Im Irish!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kiss me Im Irish!



Here is a simple and cute idea to celebrate St. Patricks Day. This can be used as a decoration,  gift it to someone for St Patricks day.

Here is How:

1) Cut out some paper to" Hershey Kiss" size. Write " Kiss me I'm Irish on it"




Glue the paper on to the Giant Hershey Kiss! ( purchased this the day after Valentines Day)
I used my hot glue gun.



I put a foam shamrock sticker on for decoration.



A VERY easy way to make this into a St. Patricks decoration!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Very cute!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Jedda said...

so clever!!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home