<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: A recap of my valentines Day

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A recap of my valentines Day

Yesterday was quite an amazing Valentines Day. 

1) First I got these pretty flowers at work. ( aww my husband is such a sweetie). ( I took a picture of my flowers with HIS beer! ) I used some of the DIY beer labels that I previously posted Here



We decided that we would rather stay in an enjoy each others company, then fight the crowds at any restraunt. 

So,  I stole some of the best Valentine meal ideas I found over the last couple days on the web.

I made a Valentines Day salad.  I found the idea for these cute heart carrots Here at C.R.A.F.T.  I also attempted to make the cucumbers into hearts. ( well they kind of look like hearts)



Then I found this cool idea for heart shaped pepperoni at One Charming Party





I also made some simple table ( beer themed decorations)



Happy Valentines Day everyone!





Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Megan said...

that pizza looks great. no flowers for me this year...just a massage gift certificate instead.

Megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

 
At February 16, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Contemplating Cadie said...

How cute are you! I need to be craftier. I'm actually pretty lame when it comes to little detailed crafts. My kids would have flipped over the pepperonis. And the beer labels! I'll have to show my sis and MIL, they will love that idea for parties!

ps) I tried to sign in using my new site, but can't. You were just over to my place and followed, you can bet I'll be following you too!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Contemplating Cadie said...

HA HA HA! I'm so stupid! I'm already following! When I got here I thought... Man this looks just like the place I followed earlier with the magnets! Then I went to follow and figured it was you! Hey that's two post in a row of yours I liked enough to follow!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home