<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Irish Flag Kabobs

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Irish Flag Kabobs


Do these vegetables remind you of anything? LOL

I made vegetable kabobs that look like Irish flags! ( to keep it healthy)  and this is SOO easy!

I chose to make my flags out of green peppers, cauliflower, and carrots. However, there are other vegetables that can be used. Be creative!


Slice the carrot into 1/2's. it will fit on the toothpick MUCH easier.  The peppers and cauliflower pieces already go on easily.



An Irish Flag! 



These make a cute St. Patrick's Day appetizer. and they are extremely easy to make!



I added some green food coloring to some ranch dressing. If I would of had Green Goddess dressing around, I would have used that instead.

Enjoy!!

Pin It

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 25, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger the cape on the corner said...

that's cute! i finally know what they are-i couldn't tell from the linky pictures, but you must have labeled this one differently. kabobs, YES! that is so smart, and a definite way to get kids to eat them!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Molly Jean said...

I love it! So simple but so fun. These will make a great (and healthy) addition to the treats I'm taking into work that day :)

 
At March 3, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Nice job - my kids would eat these! Thanks for sharing at Fantastic Friday, I cannot wait to see what you will share this week!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home