<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Yay for baseball season!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yay for baseball season!

I LOVE watching baseball.. and The Chicago White Sox are my favorite team! I know that everyone thinks their baseball team is special, but I LOVE watching the White Sox!  Also, I think its pretty amazing that I married someone from Iowa who also loves the White Sox!!  I made some cupcakes for my husband to bring into work! 

I found this cupcake recipe on Wilton.com. for Mint Chocolate cupcakes.  http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Chocolate-Mint-Cupcakes.  I Loved this recipe. and highly recommend it!

I made a simple white frosting and decorated the cupcake with " Stars".  and then piped on decorations to make the cupcakes look like cute little baseballs!





Happy Baseball season!!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home