<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: To the Moon and back.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To the Moon and back.


Do you like it?  Its a birthday present for my wonderful husband! I am going to hide it in the veggie drawer until this birthday this weekend.  I usually do not post gifts before I give them, but I could not resist.  Also, my husband usually does not read my blog. ( I know. right?) 

 I thought up this idea in a dream I had last night.  I think he will love it.  I think that this would also make a great Fathers day gift.  

How to make a  " I Love you to the Moon and back" beer gift. 

Supplies:  
Orange and yellow card stock 
Black sharpie
orange marker 
craft twine
glue
scissors
1 6 pack of Blue Moon beer 

1) Make oranges out of construction paper I used a glass to stencil out the oranges on yellow card stock, then cut out orange triangles to make the oranges.  If you are familiar with Blue Moon, then you might know that it is best served with an orange slice.  

2) Tie or glue them onto the Beer package


3) On card stock write out an big THE to place over the "blue" on the beer package.  

4) Write out " And Back"  and glue both of these on the beer package. 



5) Write out a sign on card stock that says " I love you to" to glue on the top of the six pack. 


Thats it!

I just hope that my husband does not find this until his real birthday!








Like???
check out my blue moon ice cream


Labels:

18 Comments:

At May 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Tom Willing said...

This is properly Wonderful gift for your husband. I shall try to buy this kind of gift. Thanks for your helpful comment.

Special Gifts For Birthdays

 
At May 31, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Great idea! Guys are so hard to buy for, but you know they'll always love beer!

 
At June 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Annesphamily said...

Great gift for the hubby! I like Blue Moon! I am an occasional drinker and I do like a cold beer! Sigh
HPS to you!

 
At June 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Farrah from A Fulfilled Mommy. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you come to like the Quad Cities. I grew up in Moline and currently live in Muscatine. But next week, we're moving to Durant. Durant is in between Davenport and Iowa City if you're not familiar with the area. I am following you now, so we'll have to keep in touch!

 
At June 2, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger FerrellGraph-x said...

I think this will have to be a Father's Day gift this year! thanks for sharing!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

 
At June 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Brilliant! I love this idea. :)

 
At June 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute idea
hope he liked his birthday present

 
At June 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Love this...my husband loves Blue Moon!

I would love if you would post it and share it with my readers! Join the Community and share any of your creative project!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative

 
At June 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Princess Kate said...

Too cute. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing.

 
At June 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a sweet idea! Love how you changed the Blue Moon package.. perfect for any beer lover!
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

 
At June 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Cute idea! I found you at Pinkapotamus and am your newest follower.

Kim @ mypinterestreality.com

 
At June 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Kylie Rose said...

What a cute idea! I just love this. I have to do it for my Dad next Sunday, its perfect for a beer lover! Thanks for sharing.
-Kylie
absolutelyarkansas.blogspot.com

 
At June 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Michelle Day said...

Totally cute idea! Thanks so much for stopping by Creative Thursday last week. I couldn’t do these parties without you. Can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Have a great weekend.
Michelle

 
At June 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Oh so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! This a perfect father's day gift!!

Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

 
At June 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a cute gift idea for the man in your life!

 
At June 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a neat idea!! I'm sure your hubby will love it!

 
At June 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

New blog follower! Would love if you followed me at www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

 
At August 12, 2012 at 12:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I want you to suggest some ideas about Send gifts to girl friend?

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home