<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Santa Claus Ice Cream Sundae

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa Claus Ice Cream Sundae

One Day, I was rooting around Pinterest. and I saw


This
Totally amazing ice cream sundae kit!

I decided I wanted to make one for our new neighbors, but with an extra special Christmas twist!

So, I came up with a Santa Sundae kit!


Since this is a Christmas theme, I put a fun Christmas twist on all of the Sundae toppings!


Rudolph noses AKA Red cinnamon candies.



Christmas Toys.  AKA Gummy bears.



Broken Christmas lights. Or, Christmas M & M's



Elf Ears. Or, slivered almonds.



North Pole Rocks. Or, Crushed Candy Canes.


Christmas Sprinkles



Christmas Snow ( Marshmellow fluff)  and Mrs. Claus's hot fudge.


I placed all the toppings in a Box and wrapped it up. I used cars stock, markers and puff paint to decorate. 

I really feel like puff paint helps with that finishing touch. don't you?


Get creative with it! the topping ideas are endless!

Some afterthoughts I had were....

Santa's chocolate chip cookie crumbs.
Gingerbread man crumbs.
and
Chocolate chips as " Snowman eyes"


Merry Christmas! Hope you will make one too!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

What a cute idea! This is such a fun gift!

 
At December 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love how simple it is, yet would bring such excitement to my kids. I think I'll have to put one together!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Amanda Joy Petersen said...

How fun to make an interactive gift. My kids would add all of the sprinkles to theirs... they LOVE sprinkles:)

Hopping over from Whipperberry
Amanda Joy
http://www.joyinthejumble.com/2011/12/photography-how-to-create-heart-shaped.html

 
At December 16, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Kim@todayismysome-day said...

What a thoughtful idea! I bet the kids were jumping for joy :)

came over from Whipperberry.
Kim
www.todayismysome-day.blogspot.com

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger ~Iffy~ @ StayAtHomeNation said...

Good morning! What an adorable kit! I would love for you to link this up to My Favorite Things Friday Party that just started for the week. I'm stopping by from the Show & Tell Staurday Party.
XoXo
~Iffy~
StayAtHomeNation.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home