<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Wine Cork Magnets

Monday, February 14, 2011

Wine Cork Magnets

 I was walking around Ben Franklin today, looking for inspiration. I saw magnets. The first idea that popped into my  head was to make wine cork magnets! ( I have a box filled with used corks, and I had been thinking about what to do with them for some time.)



This project is SO very easy. All you need are corks, magnets, and a hot glue gun. ( and other decorative items if you choose)

Choose some wine corks.


Glue the magnets on them.  I added some twine for a simplisic effect. I thought about more decorating, but thought they looked good simple.







Here are some of the Cork Magnets holding up a photo of my grandmother and her sister.







Labels:

6 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 6:27 AM , Blogger lisbonlioness said...

I love the bit of twine, a lovely finishing touch!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Contemplating Cadie said...

This is so cute! The cutest thing I've seen at the linky parties today! My project was also with fridge magnets.

PS)For some reason I can't sign into your comment form using my new account. I'm Anna at http://witbehind.com/

 
At February 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

That is such a great idea!!!
I am so going home tonight and making some!!!
I love it!!!
I just became a follower!
Stop by and say hi some time!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Stopping by from Somewhat Simple. Wow, great use for corks! I always save mine thinking I'll do something with them, but they always end up sitting in a glass piece. I think I'll make a few of these! Thanks for sharing!
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

 
At February 19, 2011 at 1:59 AM , Blogger raveninthewolfden said...

This is a FABULOUS IDEA! WOW, why didn't i think of that. I have many corks that I have saved hoping for a great project to come up. Thank you so much for sharing!

o. and im a new follower!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is the first time I have been to your blog and I love the idea! I would love to use one of your photos in my blog about how to decorate with wine corks! I was thinking about posting it tomorrow and would of course give credit to you! Love the blog...stop by to check out mine if you have some time!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home