<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Santa Hat Pizza

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Santa Hat Pizza


I might be getting ahead of myself. Its not even Thanksgiving yet.  Its just not fair to us, crafty bloggers that three major holidays happen back to back.  Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  How to to keep up?

I thought up this idea a while ago, but waited until an appropriate time to make Santa Hat Pizza.  My only child is 12 months old.  He was happy to eat Santa Hat Pizza in the beginning of November.


My little Santa Hats are made of Pepperoni and string cheese.


I cut my santa hats out of pepperoni using kitchen scissors.  I simply sliced string cheese to make the Hat poof.


I used a mixture of white and yellow cheese. I wanted to make sure that the white on the Santa Hat could be seen.

I also put a layer of spinach on this pizza.  I like to trick my child into giving him vegetables.  Also, this is a Christmas pizza, so a little green can show.


I baked this pizza for about 12 minutes.  I was not sure how this would turn out.  I was happy with the result.


What a fun and easy way to celebrate the holidays!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home