<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Words I wish I wrote # 3

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Words I wish I wrote # 3


When I was in college, I read all of the books written by an author by the name of Robert Fulghum. Including his book " Words I wish I wrote."

It is so true that other people's ideas that I see all around on the web often inspire my new ideas.  I sometimes  often see recipes and craft ideas that  "I wish I wrote! "

I am starting a new series where every Sunday night at 7:00 PM I will share with you three projects that "I wish I had written." 

Feel Free to submit projects that you think I would like.  They just might get featured!  Please message my page on Facebook with your submissions

Here the three blog posts for this week that " I wish I wrote"

Recipe "I wish I wrote"
These Skull and cross bones cheese and crackers  snack is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.  They are made by a blog called Hungry Happenings.  Its so nice to see healthier crafty food options.  


Kids themed craft " I wish I wrote"
At the blog tippy toes and tantrums I saw these adorable little tootsie pop turkeys.  I am always looking for ways to make thanksgiving special for my guests.  These are adorable!

DIY Craft " I wish I wrote"
I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to check it out!  This crafter crafted her own baskets by covering cardboard boxes she already had with twine.  I LOVE this!  check her out!

 hope you like my picks and have a great week !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home